Ricelinks' brand name
Chicken Biryani: An exquisite festive treat of fragrant Basmati rice and tender chicken breast cooked in a sauce containing a vast array of aromatic, zesty spices and exotic dried fruits. Biryani is the most famous Mughal rice meal in the world.
Chicken Makhani Rice: Fragrant Basmati rice and tender chicken breast with zesty, aromatic spice blends, vegetables and dried fruits. Chicken Makhani Rice is a unique creamy fusion of Mughal and Western cuisine.
Vegetable Biryani: A blend of fragrant Basmati rice and diced vegetables seasoned with spices, herbs and a touch of saffron. Vegetable Biryani is a classic vegetarian treat and a healthy replacement for pasta or French fries.
These three products can be sold chilled in microwaveable plastic flat containers, each having a net weight of 325g (approximately 11.4 oz ). The re-heating time is 2 to 3 minutes in the microwave and approximately 10 minutes in boiling water.
In addition to these products Ricelinks has a host of other products, some of which are being sold to institutions. The following is a list of Ricelinks' other products:
- Beef stripes in soy sauce and rice or noodles (Chinese)
- Bukhari rice with vegetables and veal (Saudi Arabia)
- Delhi spinach and chicken with biryani rice (Mughal)
- Hungarian goulash with noodles (Continental)
- Lahori chicken masala and rice (Indo-Pakistan, England)
- Lamb and vegetable mousaka with noodles (Lebanon)
- Madras chicken curry and rice (Indo-Pakistan, England)
- Mehra masak with basmati rice (Indonesian, Malaysian)
- Mixed vegetables and lentil rice (International)
- Shalimar chicken jalfrezi with rice (Indo-Pakistan, England)
- Sirloin pepper steak with mild pepper sauce (French)
- Spaghetti and minced meat sauce (Italian)
- Sweet & sour meat-balls with noodles (Chinese)
- Veal stew (Quebec country style)
Finished products ready for sale
All of Ricelinks' products are characterized by the following:
- Unique, rich and refined culinary taste, texture and fragrance leading to HMRs superior to those found in most restaurants and food service establishments.
- Competitive and affordable prices.
- Consistent high quality.
- Highest standards of hygiene, unparalleled in restaurants or food service establishments.
- Excellent nutritional value. No additives or preservatives are used. All ingredients are natural.
- Strict control of fat content, humidity level, spice level, and flavour profile.
- Confirmed shelf life for freshness of up to 21 days when packed under modified atmospheric conditions, and 90 days when pasteurized, provided the HMR's are kept at 0 - 4 °C. For frozen products the shelf life is 1 year.